Join me for this 5-Day On-Demand Workshop
where you will learn everything you need
• Learn the basics of cable knitting ... so you can conquer this skill even if you've never tried it before.
🧶 Day 2:
• Follow along as I show you the secret to knitting Reversible Cables with my Reversibility Cowl pattern ... so both sides of your beautiful cable projects shine!
• Discover different types of Reversible Cables.
🧶 Day 3:
• Learn how to decode a cable knitting chart ... so you don’t have to work from pages and pages of written instructions (or know a secret language!)
• We’ll walk through reading a charted cable pattern together … so you’ll see how charts work. I will share my favorite trick for making them even easier to use!
🧶 Day 4:
• Uncover my best tips and tricks for tidy cables ... so you can knit those beautiful projects you've been dreaming of!
• Discover my favorite tips and tricks for staying on track … even when there are distractions and interruptions!
• Master how to count rows between cables ... so you stay on track as you are knitting! (even when there are distractions)
🧶 Day 5:
• Watch as I share how to fix cable knitting mistakes step-by-step … so you don’t have to frog or undo hours of work when you cross a cable in the wrong direction!
* All lessons are on-demand to watch on your own schedule. On-going is included!
"Where do I start! The tips for tightening up when switching to purl stitches and reduce ladders worked brilliantly. I tried cables without a needle and that was fun and not as scary as it sounds. I feel so empowered."
"I loved the tip for fixing a “wrong way cable”. I think it could be applied to some other knitting mistakes rather than taking out rows and rows."
"This is a marvelous class. I learned so much and now have a new outlook about cables and a better understanding of the charts - thank you!"
🎁 BONUS 1:
Learn how to knit cables without a cable needle ... so you can impress all your friends at knit night! (value $10)
🎁 BONUS 3:
My Reversibility Cowl Pattern, to help you practice knitting reversible cables! (value $8)
🎁 BONUS 4:
My printable Cable Knitting Cheat Sheet, for easy reference ... so you don't have to Google it every time! (value $10)
The Conquer Cable Knitting Challenge Workshop is best for knitters who have mastered the basic stitches, their knits & purls, and are excited to learn a new skill to add to their toolbox of knitting techniques.
The Conquer Cable Knitting lessons will be available to watch on demand in your workshop classroo. All you need is a computer or tablet, an internet connection, and a quiet space to watch.. Learn how to knit cables from your comfy spot in your comfy clothes.
The workshop includes more than an hour of videos and tutorials from me, broken down into small bite-size clips that range from 2 - 10 minutes on average. I’ve made it easy for you to learn at your own pace, find exactly the information you need, and watch & re-watch as often as you like if you want to review or get stuck.
The Reversibility Cowl pattern and East End Ear Warmer pattern are both included with the workshop. The digital PDF patterns will be available to download directly from our online classroom. I will also share a one-time use code you may use to add each of these patterns to your Ravelry Library. You are welcome to print the patterns if you prefer to work from a paper copy.
These patterns are protected by copyright, and are not to be shared or distributed, or sold. You are welcome to sell the finished items you knit using these patterns.
Specialty yarn is not required to participate in the Conquer Cable Knitting Workshop!
For the Reversibility Cowl you'll need approximately 90 - 450 yards (174 - 411 m) of worsted weight yarn (CYC Category 4) - depending on which size cowl you'd like to create. I used 1 skein of Galler Yarns WOW from Crafty Housewife Yarns. Kits are sold out, but you can still grab the yarn. Find the yarn here and use code freshfiberarts to save 20% on the yarn: https://craftyhousewifeyarns.com/yarn-spinning-fiber-subscriptions/wow-galler-yarns
For the East End Ear Warmer you'll need approximately 62 yards (57 m) of bulky weight yarn (CYC Category 5). Some suggestions include Ella Rae Cozy Alpaca Chunky, Mirasol Yarn Wiklla, Juniper Moon Farm La Pampa, or Ella Rae Cashmereno Chunky.
Due to the digital delivery, there are no refunds for this challenge workshop.
If you have a question, please reach out to support at email@example.com
Please reach out to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.